Your contribution is vital for our parish. Any donation you can afford is greatly appreciated.
St. Michael's Parish functions from the goodness and kindness of contributors like yourself. The donations from parishioners and charitable giving of others allows us to operate now and into the future.
St. Michael provides charitable tax receipts.
"Each of you must give as you have made up in your mind, not reluctantly or under compulsion, for God loves a cheerful giver."
~ Corinthians 9:7
Donations can be made through the following options:
1. Pre-Authorized Automatic Withdrawals (Access Forms below)
2. Parish Donation Envelopes
3. Collections during Mass
4. E-transfers - Now available (See instructions below)
5. Credit Card through Canada Helps through "Donate" prompt below
6. You may also phone the Parish Office and make a donation with your credit card over the phone.
Please call the Parish Office at 780.986.3253 to help you set up your preferred method of tithing.
If you are new to the parish, please register at the Parish Office in order to receive your
official donation receipt for income tax purposes.
God bless you and thank you for your continued support!